Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I go out with friends almost every Saturday night of the week. I just live within BF homes, Paranaque... There are a lot of establishments here that cater to young people like me who still enjoys the evening sceneries and ambiance from inexpensive bars and restaurants.

Anyways, I was on my way home around 2:30 am from a long night of session with close friends. I was so surprised to see that the busiest part of the street in our area during this specific Saturday night was almost empty. Usually, everytime I drive at 4 or 5 in the morning, some of the establishments are still open to accommodate their customers. It was different today... What I saw left me wondering until now... Where did the people go? What happened?? How come, it feels as if nobody was out during this fine gimmick night?

I wanted to take a picture of the road for this post, so that you could somehow relate to what I'm saying... But because it was too dark and no one seemed to be around, I got scared to stop in order to capture the moment.

It feels so weird to not find a crowd of people swarming around the area...

5 Comments:

  1. Joemill said...
    At those hours, you better be more cautious than not. No one's safe anymore. :)
    grace said...
    talaga...

    bakit kaya sis...

    san naman napunta yung mga yun...
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ Joemill: During these hours, on a weekend, quite a lot of people are out with their friends in our area, that's why i don't get scared when going home.

    It's weird that particularly, last night, it seemed so empty. I barely saw cars driving with me... creepy... :))

    @ Grace: I really have no idea. :) Parang, almost everyone decided to stay in their homes for a change. :D haha!
    nancy said...
    baka nga naman they all just decided to stay home and spent time with their families or perhaps tried a new place for a change.
    grace said...
    baka dahil kay ninoy sis. haha. pero dapat nung fridy pa yun eh. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home