Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

The Perfect Template?

This is the 3rd time my site had a total makeover. I can't seem to figure out my perfect layout. I tried customizing it before to have my personal touch for the whole thing, but I fell short with the skils, since I'm NO web designer or something... I know some of the basic codes but it's not enough to make a really awesome webpage. I wanted to have a collaborated theme that had a good message to say amongst my readers, so I came up with this one for my second theme:


(this template had matching background songs of BOB MARLEY)

The appearance wouldn't make you think that a girl was running it. :) But then, after a while... I realized that the theme doesn't quite jive well with my title and entries. That's why I became so eager to make a new layout again. I decided that I wanted images of shoes in the background this time around, since my header does say, "In my Shoes...". I had lots of ideas, but some of it failed to deliver :(. So, I finally decided to just get a ready-made template for the mean time, because I was really getting tired. It took me several hours to choose what I wanted to use for my current layout (which is the 3rd).

I'm sure a lot of bloggers out there expereinced the same dilemma at a certain point in their whole blogging life like I did. :) And I know this is not the end of it...

9 Comments:

  1. Skippyheart said...
    wow, lovely new image header and layout! red is my fave color. =)

    btw, thanks for your visit and comment. Have a great day! TC. =)
    Dave Lucas said...
    This is my first visit to your blog... I really like the way you've presented it here!
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    Wow! I am loving this new template!
    vivapinay said...
    I love your layout sis.. very feminine..
    jacks said...
    Really great ideas. I like every example. Just might have to try these...
    more templates easy to download
    Jenny0323 said...
    I love this template. And I love shoes too.
    tsenn` said...
    although i'm not fond of girly colors, i love the template!
    nice one po! :)
    TSI said...
    Thanks for the info..di pa ko nagkaka dengue..minsan kase nawawala yung awareness ko sa mga bagay bagay na ganyan eh..
    danna said...
    good luck on finding the perfect template. this will do for the mean time :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home