Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Only You Finale

ABS-CBN's own interpretation of the hit Korean drama "Only You", played their last episode featuring a grand wedding finale earlier today after months of high TV ratings amongst all night-time soap operas for the past 4 months. I was fond of the original version eventhough I didn't had the chance to watch the full series... That's why when I learned about the Filipino re-make, I promised myself that I will watch as often as possible.



The drama/comedy series had a powerful cast... Starting from Angel Locsin, Sam Milby, down to Candy Pangilinan. Although the story was inspired by "Only You" from Korea, producers added more twists, characters, and plots to their version, somehow separating itself from the original story line (which I have perfectly no problem with) to suite it's new audience.

Now that it's over, I will especially miss Bugoy Drilon's song "Muli", that plays everytime TJ (Sam Milby) and Jillian (Angel Locsin) would have a cheezy scene together. These type of scene is the reason why I look forward onto each episode.


Photo from Google Images

3 Comments:

  1. ACRYLIQUE said...
    Hala! Hindi ko pa napapanuod, finale na?
    Bailey Baretto said...
    yes dear. :) ako din, i don't watch it before because of work. but now that i've resigned and have all the time to spare... i was able to see it... :) haha
    jenie said...
    yeah...sad. i'm gonna miss TJ=)

    i kindda related myself to jillian being a single mom myself...hehe.

    will be linking you...link me back?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home