Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

My Ultimate Flip Flops

"Comfort for your SOLE..."

Almost two years ago, me and my boyfriend bought matching reef flip flops for our anniversary. I wasn't a fan of wearing flats before, but eventually I've gotten the hang of it as well. Now, it's mostly what I wear every time I have to work or spend time with my boyfriend since he's just as tall as I am. (wink*) So my stilettos are currently well preserved and now only worn during special events or occasions... Which turned out to be a good thing since they're quite expensive when I bought them. (whew!)

I went on a long vacation last summer in Mindanao and brought only this pair of footwear. I matched it with jeans, leggings, dresses, and shorts... It jived perfectly with every outfit I wore. Aside from that, I used these specific flip flops for hiking, swimming, and even river rafting during the whole trip without it breaking or so whatever.

Spending that extra money for these great slippers was totally worth it. It's still in great shape right now.. Just sitting on my shoe rack, waiting for OUR next adventure.

19 Comments:

  1. pinkyshelo said...
    hi sis, those are definitely cute flip flops.. your feet look good on them..

    I also love wearing slip-ons and flats.. Not into heeled shoes or sandals..
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    Wow! Cherry red! :)
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ Acrylique: Natawa ako sa comment mo.. :)) Pokpok red actually :)) LOL!
    peenkfrik said...
    I'm guessing these are the most traveled flip flops. :)

    I can still recall the Philippine-made purple pair I had which I intentionally left in a hotel room soooo far away from home. Hope the help put it to good use.
    Kablogie said...
    I wont trade my spartan tsinelas for any brand! ^_^

    Sana di mo katabi sa pag tulog yan lols...
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ Kablogie: Of course not. OA naman nun.!? ;P
    Bailey Baretto said...
    peenfrik: yeah, exactly :)
    darkhorse said...
    Bailey - wala kang tibay na maasahan hahaha...di kc spartan - gets mo? oist kala ko only child ka kc sa post mo minsan ikaw lng asa pic...tsk tc
    beng said...
    wow.. good, buti matibay siya. hehe.. same here lagi lang ako nakaflipflops pag umaalis, hindi ako mahilig mag high heels kahit ang liit ko. hehe..
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ darkhorse: i get it.. LOL!

    ako lang lage kong ginagamit na picture, mga camera shy tao dito eh.. hehe!
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ beng: mas comfy kasi, super! :D
    ruby said...
    i love flip flops too.. :) where did u go rafting bah in mindanao?
    OHMYGUMS said...
    it's good to have flipflops like that you can wear with anything lalo na pag nagbyahe ka, less space sa mga bagahe.

    Nice nail polish color by the way... kaakit-akit :)
    Jordan23Shoes said...
    Neca said...
    nice flip flops. perfect fit!
    Winkii said...
    I'm also a fan of flip flops than high heels. I'm comfortable everytime I wear them.
    jenie said...
    its really hip to wear flipflops...not only it's the in thing to do, it's mighty comfortable.

    but i just hope people wear them at the right place...not just ANYWHERE.
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ ruby: In CDO. I even wore this pair on a rocky beach once. :) pati maputik na bukid, natahak na ng mga tsinelas na ito :D

    @ OHMYGUMS: haha! thanks.. LOL!
    Shas said...
    I too love fip-flops they are very comfortable.

    Hi! Bailey, i have tagged you. Do check out my new post to know more about it. Would love it if u do attempt it. =)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home