Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Rainy season here in the Philippines usually happens during the month of July and August. It did rain for a little while on the first week of the month, then extreme heat took place right after.

I'm more of a night person. I like doing things at the later part of the day because lesser people tend to bug me. Because of this, I wake up around 2 or 1 in the afternoon. But now that it's so freakin' HOT here in our area right now, I wake up at 9 or 10 in the morning instead, due to the scorching heat from the sun. Now, I have to deal with waking up to a lot of unpleasant mornings recently because of this. I get a headache every time I arise because of heavily sweating from the weather. We're kinda tight with the budget for our electrical bills as of the moment, so I can't have the luxury of turning on the A/C in my room whenever I just feel like it.

I find it such a challenge to do what I have to do in this kind of condition. This is causing me to become ill-tempered and impatient in some days. I love the rain... But definitely not the stormy, disaster-causing kind... LOL! I wish I was in a part of the Philippines right now where it's gloomy and cool all year long. :) Or better yet, on the white sand beaches of the country... So that I could just easily take a dip in the water and cool off.

4 Comments:

  1. Clarrise said...
    I'm so with you in the rain-is-better-than-the freakin heat... I think I prefer a signal #4 end-of-the-world kind of storm than baking to death. haha
    Bambie said...
    we're on the same boat with being a night person, except that I have to wake up early because i have a kiddo and a hubby who wakes up early =(

    well, no matter how hot the weather in the PI is, I miss it. Summer here in japan is hotter and humid.
    darkhorse said...
    I feel for you...kind of tough to the scourching heat. However, if u look on the brighter side - you'll sweat a lot and lose some weight - naks! U dont have to exercise hahaha...tc just hydrate urself with cold drinks n eat lite food. u'll be fine tc!
    grace said...
    Ang init nga grabe.

    Ang taas na nga ng kuryente namin hindi kasi pwedeng hindi magbukas kasi matindi init dito.

    Kapag umuulan naman, ang pangit rin kasi di makapag hang-out.

    Maganda kapag malamig lang pero walang ulan
    .
    Like during the months of BER. XD

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home