Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Idol's New Resident Judge


Just last Sunday, Paula Abdul officially announced that she will be leaving the hit reality show American Idol. She claims that the producers of the said show doesn't value her enough. FOX didn't deny nor agreed to this statement but they said, "We will miss her, but the show must go on..."

After 8 successful seasons of A.I., Paula bid her farewell gracefully...



A few days after this revelation, FOX unravelled their new resident judge for American Idol that will take Paula's place... She's no other than, Ms. Victoria Beckham...



I believe that the addition of Posh spice in the panel will create a great twist to the show... I'm very much looking forward to this...


4 Comments:

  1. burn said...
    Im so sad that Paula leaves the portal of American Idol. However, Victoria is a good singer. She also deserves some break.

    Thanks for dropping by
    Brix said...
    i'll miss paula's comments on the show's contestants. i doubt posh can fill paula's shoes.

    ---
    Anderson Silva Forrest Griffin Fight Video | Watch UFC 101 Online
    rob said...
    I'll miss Paula. AI won't be the same without her.
    peenkfrik said...
    I can't imagine having posh spice in the show. :D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home