Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

How Old is Old?

First of all, thanks to Ohmygums and Mizhelle for tagging me with this. :)

The first thing that pops in my mind whenever I hear the word old would be a picture of a man or a woman that has wrinkles, dry skin, white hair, big eye bags, decaying teeth, and poor memory. Old is old when you can have 20% discount on any purchase you make, have the privilege to park on the handicapped area all the time, and when you don't ever have to fall in line to make any type of transactions.



But putting aside the physical aspects of this topic, I've come to realize by writing about it just now that being old is a form of feeling too. A state of slight depression that is caused by not being contented with what we've achieved in life or by realizing that one cannot completely function as good as before...

Props to Cathara Main for initiating this brilliant issue.

Now, I am tagging Bogie, Darkhorse, Acrylique, Skippyheart, and Nancy. I can't wait to hear about what you guys have to say :)

Photo source

11 Comments:

  1. grace said...
    Haha! ako, I dont want to be OLD!!! Nuh!!! But, it's part of life. :(
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    Yey! Thanks! I will make one soon. :)
    Skippyheart said...
    Thanks for this tag pretty bailey! I already have many entries related to this topic on my blog, but I will re-do it for you on my next update. =)

    Ingat ka lagi!
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ skippy heart: no problem :) im still glad i tagged you :D mwahz!
    OHMYGUMS said...
    like what some people say, old age is just numbers...it's how you live your life that matters. :)

    Thanks for playing along on this tag.
    bea trisha said...
    yup..
    i know being old is also a state of mind,,,
    either you feel contented or u feel u haven't done enough yet...
    winkii said...
    For me, getting old is more of the physical aspects. It is also about maturity about certain things. Getting old also means you can manage better the problems that will come your way.
    winkii said...
    For me, getting old is more of the physical aspects. It is also about maturity about certain things. Getting old also means you can manage better the problems that will come your way.
    darkhorse said...
    Thanks for tagging me - now, I feel old too....hahaha tc!
    cathara said...
    im glad you it made you realized something:) i enjoyed reading your post for my contest.
    btw, did you already subscribe to my feeds and added me on your roll?ehehe...
    good luck:)

    sorry it took me a while to respond. i was sick.
    Sherry said...
    hi you won Heart Random, Isherrygo.com, Iblogaholic, Sherry Contest, Wishing Her

    do let me know your ad code

    email to sherrygo at hotmail dot com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home