Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Happy Birthday Dear Sam

It's one of my favorite neice's birhtday today... Unfortunately, I couldn't be there to celebrate it with her since she lives overseas, so I sent her a video greeting instead. I stayed up late last night searching for the perfect clip in youtube. She just turned 6 and she's a bit more miticulous for her age that's why I found it so hard to get something that I'd know she'd like.

video

I like sending e-cards for every occassions... I try very hard not to forget those very special dates. After a short while, I got a reply from the birthday girl saying she loved the video so much. (whew!)


5 Comments:

  1. Meryl (proud pinay) said...
    nice ecard.
    my nephew celebrated his b-day too..
    just greeted him online...miss him so much =(

    anyway, happy bday to your niece! ^_^
    gem said...
    wow the E-card is so cute. you r so sweet. I'm sure your niece will like the E-card.
    krisel said...
    I'm glad she like what you've sent to her. It's too cute! :)
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    Happy bertdey SAM!
    Isis said...
    Ooooh...I luv it!!!

    Sam is so lucky to have an aunt like you. :D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home