Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

First Blog Award


I've been away for the past few days to take care of some of stuffs around the house. I didn't had access in the world wide web for a week and it drove me crazy! Now that I'm back... I feel recharged as ever. ;)

When I got home today, I quickly made some errands and shoved myself back on the computer again... (LOL!) To my surprise, I got a message from Pink Notes Diary, saying that she awarded me with something, and that I could check it out on her page. This news made me so excited. I consider myself as still a newbie with this whole blogging thing... I was so happy to find out that she gave me the "Dare to be Great" award. This is the first award I've ever received... And it feels very overwhelming :)

Thank you for thinking about goodmorningpancakes, pinknotesdiary.. :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home