Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

A Day to be Yellow


In celebration of Senator Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino's 26th death anniversary, let's show our support and gratitude by wearing anything yellow and turning our car's blinkers on while we're on the road from 6pm to 7pm today.



It was just three weeks ago when the whole world, most especially the Filipinos grieved over President Cory Aquino's (Ninoy's wife) death. Isn't it quite ironic for her to past on the same month his dear husband did?

Photos from Google Images

4 Comments:

  1. danna said...
    wore my favorite yellow dress today :D
    peenkfrik said...
    So you use polyvore too. ;)

    They are meant to be together again after all these years.
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ peenfrik: Yeah, i did... it was the closest thing i could find in google images to say what i wanted to say :) hehe

    a great couple indeed :)
    Bailey Baretto said...
    i really had fun posting this :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home