Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I have a 4 year old neice currently residing in Beijing, China. She and two of her brothers are always on the computer, so their parents made them their own yahoo messenger account. They've found out what my yahoo ID was so they leave me messages everyday. I am very amazed with this, because at such a young age, they're able to operate YM and chat with me even without any help from the grown-ups. They could set-up the phone and webcam on their own already...

I find it so cute because they type so slow... I could see them struggling to finish a sentence through the webcam. Sometimes, all three of them gang up talking to me all at the same time. I don't know which one to answer first.

Amongst the three siblings, the youngest speaks the poorest Tagalog since she was there since she was still a baby. But her parents still tries to teach her the basics. It's so funny whenever she tries to talk to me in Tagalog... She would always say "mehalcita", instead of "mahal kita", meaning I love you... I'm the only one she talks to in YM, that's why she gets sad whenever I'm not online. I will just be surprised to read her offline messages, like;

hello :-)
are you there?
what's taking you so long?
q
q
fejfiwjefoiwjfw
i want to talk to you :-((
q
q

As you can see.. She likes typing the letter "q". :)

Here's some more...: "She got pissed that I wasn't online... This was just earlier today... "

hello
evryday i go on line but you are'ent on line even when i talk't to you and i said i was going to talk to you tommorow and when i went on line you were'ent on line you said ok that was'ent nise
can evryday we talk together becuse i have nothing to do at home
i miss you
bye
q
w
e
r
t
t
y
u
i
o
p
bye

So funny! lol!

6 Comments:

  1. Gogo Caroselle said...
    awww such a cutie pie....
    kids nowadays are so smart, i am amazed :)
    gwapaleysyus said...
    off topic-- thanks for the visit on my blog, I already added you on my links.
    Dana Telecom said...
    Woah, your niece must be smart kid. :)
    Candy Blush Beauty Blog said...
    hehehe, how cutttee :)
    peenkfrik said...
    This is so cute! ;)
    pickleminded said...
    Wow, ang galing naman and its so funny and cute :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home