Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Calatagan, Batangas

Calatagan, Batangas is just almost a 2 hour drive from Manila. I was able to go to a nice sanctuary near this very busy city. This specific place is called Playa Calatagan, a beach residential resort. Me and some friends were fortunate enough to discover this place during the time it was just being developed.

Back then, there weren't a lot of people hanging around in the area... It felt as if you and your friends were the only people there... This was way back in 2007. I'm sure by now, they've added more features to the resort, attracting more beach goers. The only thing available during our visit before was the central pavillion (which had an amazing restaurant beside the pool) and a board walk that provided a full view of the calm sea.

I haven't been back there since then. I was told that they were planning to build fancy hotels and establishments there to create a "Boracay-like" getaway for us city slickers.





Dine beside the luxurious pool that still has a view of the ocean.




Walk on the widest beach shore...




Relax under the shade of the trees on the beach front.




Take a dip... :)










3 Comments:

  1. Russ said...
    I'm happy to read about this entry. I was part of the team that launched this in 2005.
    Len said...
    wow! breathtaking view. nice blog.
    kcatwoman said...
    wow those pictures are awesome. i love the poolside and you say it's just 2 hours drive away? wowowow.

    ldspinay
    kcatwoman

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home