Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I've been driving for more than 5 years now. I remember, during the earlier years, I was always so excited to hop in my car and drive around anywhere my gas could take me. After some time, I got tired of it... Eventually, I became too lazy and just wanted someone else to drive for me as often as possible, so that I could finish my make-up and food peacefully whenever I'm running late.


"I'm sure a lot of women like me are guilty of this. " :)

I have poor sense of direction... When I started driving, I thought I could get over that weakness of mine. Unfortunately, that didn't happen! (LOL) I don't know how to follow a map as well. So, because of this... Whenever I'm driving alone, I often end up getting lost. :(

Most of my girl pals suffer the same faith. That's why we always want to have a guy around whenever we'll be venturing to an unfamiliar place.

Is this just a girl thing? The poor in direction act? Because, as I've observed, majority of men are able to memorize the way to a certain place once they've been there. Unlike me for example (which is a girl), who has to get lost 3 times out of 5 to finally get it right flawlessly.



5 Comments:

  1. health is wealth said...
    Russ said...
    Interesting.Ü
    I'd like to think that men are better at it, but years & years of being the only girl in our circle, I noticed that they just have a lot of pride. They don't like to ask for directions. They act so well that you can never tell that you're lost. :D Hope you don't mind me snoopin' around.
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ Russ: I don't mind at all :) Feel free to drop your comments and messages here :)
    EyMi said...
    hi bailey!

    i agree with Russ, it's just the male ego. =D

    i used to think that i'm bad with directions but everything changed when i became an intern & got assigned to different hospitals around the metro & provinces. i travelled alone, with no one to rely on and hindi pa uso ang cellfones then. even when i was in the US, i was tagged as the walking GPS.

    we girls just need to pay extra attention to landmarks. usually our minds wander that's why we miss it. and we girls love to talk (& think) even while driving! =)
    Isis said...
    I am bad with directions but I'm good at asking questions. So i find my way, more or less sooner rather than later. :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog. the RSSinclude box is working just fine. :D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home