Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.






Buongiorno!!! This picture was taken from a fancy restaurant in Tagaytay, Philippines. My sister just graduated from college and this is where we decided to dine right after the ceremonies. I never get tired of Italian food... I love the pastas, the pizzas, and the cheese. It doesn't just stop in Italian dishes alone, I'm a fan of numerous cuisines. Like Filipino, Spanish, and Mexican... But for my first entry in Yummy Sunday, I would like to focus mainly on this authentic Italian pizza.

Let me help you taste it... ;) The base dough used in this best-seller was not at all oily nor saugy. It was molded patiently to achieve just the right thickness. Topped with a generous amount of mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, white onions, bellpepper, olives, and large pepperoni, they bake it in their customized oven. The taste is simply amazing! No need for you to add the occassional hot sauce and ketchup. The best thing about it is that it doens't give you the bloated feeling. Describing this for you made me can't wait to go back there and have another slice again :D








14 Comments:

  1. Alicia said...
    That pizza looks delicious!!

    I love Italian food too!!
    Juliet said...
    Hi baily, thanks for the comments. i likes pizza too one of my favorite food. regards :-)

    I like your music!
    Bogie said...
    whoaaa... your description makes me want to eat that pizza! LOL!

    Anyway, thanks for taking the time to join Yummy Sunday and hope you will join again next week.
    nanay said...
    yes, our family loves pizza too.Thanks knowing you.
    Laureen said...
    I love pizza so much.
    maritz said...
    my children loves pizza
    marly yo! said...
    awesome pizzza!
    wanna try it!HAHA :)
    RaYe said...
    i love pasta and pizza too...

    right now, i'm craving for lasagna... *lol*
    marz said...
    yummy!! ilove pizza!!
    congrats to your sister :)
    Skippyheart said...
    looks yummy...and it's thin crust...nag crave tuloy ako =)
    mark said...
    waaaaaaaaaaa....

    so love Pizza

    yummy!
    chennn said...
    yum yum ^_^
    basta with cheese, solb! :)
    grace said...
    Whoa! it makes me crave sis. I so love pizza!!! waaaaaah!
    PinkNote said...
    Parang ansarap nito!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home