Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I stumbled upon the movie Titanic yesterday while I was flipping the remote to find a good channel. Flashbacks of my grade school days began to circle in my head because this was the time I first saw the film. I remember watching it with my mom... I loved the story so much, I watched it over and over again. :) I didn't quite understood the emotions being delivered by the actors back then because I was still a kid. But once I gained the intelligence and maturity as I grew older, it suddenly all sank into my head. Ever since then, I started to appreciate more movies... Titanic is just one of the all time films that never failed to get me all soaked up from crying...



Scene: Where Rose (Kate Winslet) was staring up at Jack (Leonardo De Caprio) as her rescue boat was slowly being reeled down... She battled with her mind whether she was going to leave him with his ex-fiance or not... After a while, she jumped right back to Titanic, and went back to the arms of Jack.


Other tear jerking moments (by scenes):

The Lakehouse
Scene: Alex Wyler (Keanu Reeves) and Kate Forster (Sandra Bullock) finally met at their time.


Marley and Me
Scene: The whole Grogan family bid their goodbyes.


City of Angels
Scene: Seth (Nicolas Cage) felt something had happened to Maggie (Meg Ryan)



I Am Legend
Scene: Robert Neville (Will Smith) had to kill Sam (the German Sheperd). huhuhu!



The Pursuit of Happyness
Scene: Chris Gardner (Will Smith) clapping all his way on the street because he's finally happy.



How about you? Care to share the movies that never failed to make you cry? :)



Photos from www.hotflick.net/movies

6 Comments:

  1. period said...
    in pursuit of happiness...bangkok love story...the love of siam..the notebook...how to make an american quilt
    Clarissa said...
    I have lots of crying scenes from The Pursuit of Happiness most especially the last scene.That movie made me feel to love and appreciate the things that I have and made me more hug my kids.
    OHMYGUMS said...
    Titanic din ang all time fave ko. I think I've seen it 10 times and still touches me...ang famous line ni "Rose" na "I'll never let go".... The second one is "The Lion King" which is kinda' sad when a lion dad died saving his cub SIMBA from stapede.
    Free Tips 4U said...
    hi, lake house is one of my fave movie too. i think you shoul see the original version from Korea, called "il mare"
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ Free Tips 4U: Yeah, I've seen the original Korean version of Lakehouse ("Il Mare"). It's nice... but I think I like Sandra and Keanu's version better :) Peace :D
    darly said...
    all these are my fave films as well, shed buckets of tears to each one of them.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home