Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I was very surprised last Sunday when my dad brought home a new Brite Piano. It looked very ordinary... It's brown, and big.. Just like the one we already have. In fact, the two is almost identical. He's very musically inclined and he enjoys playing his instruments a lot. He has 4 guitars, a banjo, some harmonicas, a drumset, and 2 brite pianos. Our house, is not big that's why we're currently struggling just to move around the living room due to the addition of this big item.

My dad bought it from Yamaha. It's pre-loved but it's in pristine condition. I could play a little bit of piano as well. So, I was able to tell the difference between the old and the new. When I tried playing something on the new piano, it boosted up something in me that made me want to learn how to play once more. Just because it sounds a lot better, and it feels more crisp than the old one.

I don't know where my dad will be putting his old piano. It's still in good condition, so I doubt he'd be throwing it away. I'd contest him if he ever thought about selling it because our old piano is with us for as long as I remember. I hope, when I have my own place already, I could ask for it from him so that I could encourage and teach my offsprings to playing too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home