Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Inspired by Photography

Filipinos have always been fond of taking pictures... Every occassion is always captured then bragged into the world. We Filipinos are never too shy to strike our winning poses everytime we see a camera pointed to us.

Thanks to the latest technology, companies are able to manufacture high tech and easy to use products for you to capture that perfect moment. Now, you don't have to go to a professional photographer to get your pictures beautifully taken. It's possible for you to do it by yourself with just a press of a button.

I have lots of friends now who has invested a lot of money on their DSLR's. I believe this type of digital camera ranges from 70,000 to 150,000 Php. It seems very unpractical, since it's just to satisfy a hobby. But when I saw some of the photos they've taken, I became very amazed. I never thought that something already beautiful could appear a lot better... :) With the help of a great equipment, the photographer's visions could be delivered easily through their audience. Amateurs and professionals now have different variations for their art.

Maybe someday, when I have the luxury to buy something to sport a hobby... I could buy myself a Canon DSLR too. n_n





Photo from: Google Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home