Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

The BPO industry is fast-rising in the Philippines right now. It had brought many jobs to able and qualified Filipinos all over the country. For its employees, they offer good benefits and a well-paying salary compared to the other professions available right now. But of course, everyhting is not bright and breezy... There are down sides to the wonderful things I've already mentioned, such as working in terrible shifting schedules and dealing with a big amount of stress. The work is sometimes too demanding that others don't have the time to take care of their lives beyond office hours.

There's good news to all of the troubled BPO employees out there. I've discovered a new forum site where we could talk about the latest trends, gossip, and job openings... It's so hard to become up-to-date with what's happening to the outside world since our usual everyday routine would be just going to work and coming home to sleep to work again. Let's break the cycle. Register and start your topics now!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home