Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

For my Neice in CDO


"Watch out world! Because Chloe's getting older... She'll conquer life and rock along the way!"

I'm still very depressed about my dog's current condition, so I decided to do something else to distract me. My cousin told me that her daughter, Chloe will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday. She'll be having a party. Since they live in Cagayan De Oro City, it's imposible for me to attend simply because its too far away from where I'm staying, so I decided to make my neice a greeting card instead... I had to almost kiss the computer monitor while I was photoshopping her lovely picture. I hope she'll like it. I did it especially for her... :>


2 Comments:

  1. Bogie said...
    Very Nice!!!
    Cookie said...
    Hello! First time to be here. Clicked your link at Bogie's. Taray ng blog mo ha. In fairness, maganda! Welcome to the blogging world.
    Salamat again for the bday greeting.. flying kiss from Chloe - muah!

    Mygirl
    Cookie's Corner

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home