Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Blogging is Therapeutic

I was a bit skeptical with blogging at first. I'm not the type of person whose easily comfortable with sharing my thoughts and ideas to people I don't know. I love writing though... :)

My cousin's wife was the one who really introduced me to the art. She showed me her blogs during my visit in their place last summer. I was really amused because I got to see something I wasn't expecting. Before, I thought blogging was just like a forum site where you can post the topics you want to discuss about. Obviously, I was so wrong about that! LOL! Once I got to experience it, I felt as if I'm a "natural"... hahaha! Plus, the beauty of it all, since I'm still shy and everything, is that you could be who ever you want to be. I find it very therapeutic now because you're able to release your feelings, emotions,tensions, and ideas through writing. And it actually feels even more better if other people were able to relate with what you've delivered.

This is why sometimes, it saddens me whenever I visit a blog site made perfectly for profiting purposes only. Bloggers aren't creating qualified entries anymore because of this... Making money out from your blog is supposedly just a bonus compared to the more greater impact it can give you and your readers.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i agree
    Carms said...
    I strongly agree to that
    kitty said...
    Oh, yeah I know... I do paid blogging, too but it's only a small percent within my posts. It does saddens me, too and sometimes building friendships within the online world is truly impossible for me, I mean It's hard to find sincere people online because some just visit so you can visit them back to generate hits on their site. I really do agree that good quality blog posts are truly lacking in today's blogs, I guess it's because of making money... I still love blogging no matter what sometimes I just lose the mojo, you know... but It's therapeutic indeed! salamat sa dalaw mo ha, I really appreciate it!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home