Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Being Single for A Month

Well, not really single.. It's just that my boyfriend will be away for almost two months to have a really long and relaxing vacation in China... I would love to come with him if ever the conditions allow it, but unfortunately it doesn't. Everything happened so sudden. Both of us didn't expect that an opportunity like this would stumble his way again. That's why, he agreed to visit his family in Beijing. I'm not that worried since I know he'll be back after a few weeks. It just scares me to think that we may still have to encounter problems brought upon by the long distance relationship. Because you see, between the two of us, he's the most paranoid... He doesn't like it when I go out alone with friends since he thinks something may happen. Knowing that he's like that, I have found some ways to relieve him of his anxiety... Like texting him every time I leave the house and always talk to him online.

But him leaving doesn't affect me the most... The impact will be more great to our two dogs (Chinese Sharpei)who were left with his mother. I would love to take care of them myself but my parents wouldn't allow it. Poor little things... They don't understand their daddy would be gone for a long time. :( It'll be very hard for them because they depend on him so much. My boyfriend really spoil them while his mother in the other hand, isn't a dog person at all... That's why we worry about them so much. I will be visiting them every once in a while instead.

Wish us luck ;)

1 Comment:

  1. Raini Munti said...
    have fun :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home