Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Were you able to watch the memorial service held in the staple center? A lot of stars, fans, family, and friends of the late MJ attented and paid tribute to the King. Apparently, everything in the television right now are about him...

The whole program during his memorial service was touching and sincere. I couldn't help myself from getting all teary eyed when Paris (Michael's daughter) delivered her messages to her father. Michael Jackson could have been contreversial and accussed of so many bad things but people around the world are now united to celebrate the life he lived because each one of us has one of his songs embeded in our mind and soul. A lyric or a tune interpreted by the late Michael Jackson will always be in our hearts for he was there when we were living our lives as well... Just by imparting us with his talent and love for his craft.

"Maybe now, they'll leave you alone...", a message from the dear king's mother, Katherine Jackson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home