Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.


For the internet-savvy, who still doesn't have a facebook account? I bet no one... So far, facebook is the leading social networking website when it comes to interaction. It created a new level of socializing for the user and his or her connections.

After a long time of denial, I've finally realized that I am a facebook addict. LOL! I don't miss a day in checking my account to play my favorite games and applications. There's Restaurant City, Typing Maniac, Waka-waka, Mafia Wars, and a lot more. I also like the quizzes made avalable by the other users. Eventhough most of the results you get are very ridiculous, I find it so entertaining at times. Now that I am very hooked, I try to minimize the usage because there are occassions where I just end up sitting in front of the computer for the whole day and it's no longer a productive way to spend my time. Haha! So here I am, a "recovering facebook addict". ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home