Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Weird Body Clock

It's been almost two months since I've resigned from my job in the hospital. So, I'm still in the middle of my long vacation (An loooong extension of my summer). A typical day for me will be wake up, eat breakfast, watch TV, and hit the computer... Then, I'll eat dinner in the evening and get in from of the computer again until I get tired and fall asleep. Since I don't have a job right now, I don't worry about getting up early in the morning so I tend to stay up late the night before. My body's used to adjusting it's clock since I was a nurse before and I deal with very unstable shifts. I slept at around seven in the morning earlier... and woke up at twelve noon. I meant to set my cellphone alarm at that time because I wanna quit the habit of waking so damn late in the day. Like yestersay for example. I slept at around five am the night before and woke up at 4:30 in the afternoon. I basically wasted my whole day sleeping. I don't want myself getting used to that kind of habit. There's a lot you can do during those lost times that you couldn't possibly get back. I felt like I was in my own world this past few days. I couldn;t talk to anybody while I was awake because it was time for sleeping for the rest of the people in world. LOL! I also feel that this staying up late thing is not healthy for my studies. Two nights agom I decided not to play in the computer and not to watch TV. I wanted to use the time I was awake to do some reading for my upcoming mursing exam. So, after I read the whole chapter, I went ahead and took the test where I could see if I understtod everything. I was so confident that I'll be getting a high score since I just read it, but to my surprise, I only got 5/20!!! That's so embarrassing! And I just wasted time reading somehting I didn;t understand because my brain wasn't functioning well. This is why, from now on.. I vow to always try to sleep early!!! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home