Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Upcoming Challenge

I was successful to schedule my NCLEX on December 2, 2009. I'm excited and nervous, all at the same time... :( I know I still have 6 months to study for this exam. But I've been out of school ever since I graduated from College, which is 2 years ago... I hope I could recall everything. I've worked in a hospital before, and I was able to learn a lot more but I'm not sure if what I gained from my experience is enough. I don't want to entertain the thought that I might fail this exam... I don't include that in my choices. Having to register and schedule for this already cost me almost $500. I don't want to waste that big amount of money. It's so weird that I have to pay that kind of amount... I'll only be taking an exam... It's so expensive. In addition to that, I want to enroll in a review center for support. And that will cost another 30,000 Php or 600++ USD! My gosh! It'll also feel very embarrassing if I failed... huhuhuhu! I wish I could make it... I'm excited to study again... I want to give something in return to may parents for giving me the best they can. I owe them a lot. It's my turn to take care of them. And I believe that working abroad is the best way to achieve that quickly. I hope what they teach us here in the Philippines is no different from what they teach in the United States. I know that the US' economy is going down as of the moment, but I still want to try. if ever it doensn't work out, I want to take the CGFNS as well o be able to work in the other countries of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home