Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.




I've been a post-paid Suncellular user for almost four years. I had a post-paid account with Globe Telecom before as well. I couldn't afford to use them all at once so I decided to keep the Suncellular instead because it was a lot cheaper. Most of the people I talk with on my cellular phone are my family and closest friends... They have Suncellular too, so I could talk to them 24/7.

The only thing I don't like about the network is that it has a really bad signal everywhere!!! :( Especially when we're having bad weather, you can expect that the network will be more down. It's hard to get a good reception with this network... I guess, that's what I get for being CHEAP.. lol. There offers are really hard to turn down. Imagine, I'm only paying 350 Php monthly for their services. Compared to what I'm playing to Glob before, which is 500 Php/month. Not only that, with Suncellular, I could talk to my loved ones as long as I want (without having to worry of what my bill's going to be on the cut-off date). This is as long if theit using the same network too. So, it's basically unlimited text and call 24/7 from Suncellular to Suncellular networks. Plus, I have free 250 SMS free to other networks. I'm on the phone a lot. One time, I saved up almost 20,000 Php just being of using Suncellular. I was so surprised! I learned this information from the billing statements they send me every month. They have a list of all the calls I made for the whole month and a computation if ever they charged me with the regular rate.. lol. That's big, huh??!

Anyways, that still doens't make up for the fact that they have realldy bad signals. :)) And they also have bad customer representatives on their hotlines. That's why I don't like asking for their help, because most of the call-center agents I talked to was rude... Shame! I hope they could read this so that they could hire better employees next time.. hahaha! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home