Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Restaurant City Craze


There's a game in facebook, made by Playfish named Restaurant City. A lot of people are playing it here in our area. At first, I wasn't interested in even looking at the gameplay because two of my sisters are hooked up to it a well. Then, my youngest sister insisted that I should make my own restaurant in the game. So, basically, the games goes like this.... You get a vacant space in a street of Restaurant City and build your own restaurant. It will be really simple and crappy a first, that's why you have to work hard in earning money to upgrade your establishment. You also have to get ingredients everyday from your neighbors or daily quiz so that you could learn a new dish. My sister made me my own restaurant since she had access to my facebook account at the time. I didn't paid any attention while she was actually dong it. Then, one day... I got bored, and decided to take a peak of the restaurant my sister made me. I found it really dull, so rearranged some of the things right away. Wanting so much to make a better restaurant, since I saw my friends' other creations, which was extremely beautiful... Now, I'm always on the computer, staring at every activities my restaurant makes. I vow to stop if I already feel happy with what it looks like. It takes so much of my time though!!! URGH! And the worse part of it is, I can't stay away from the whole thing. lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home