Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.


The weather had suddenly shifted. The summer sun fully left us. And a new season begins. It's been raining really hard here in Manila and we've been experiencing thunder along with it. Poor Miko, (above is his recent photo) my shih tzu who is currently seven years old has been very anxious for a few days now because of the loud thunder and pouring rain. I can't seem to calm him down, since he's extremely "panicky". This has always been normal for him whenever weather like this comes forth. He never got over it. He doesn't calm down even when you hold him close to you. He's evetually would want to pull himself out and find a comfortable place for him to lie down (which is NOWHERE). he looks so scared ad anxious that I come to a point where I feel helpless too because I can't do anything to somehow ease his panic. Worst part of it is, whenever he gets too scared, he poops and pees wherever inside the house. Recently, he likes doing it on my bed. :) As if, he just goes where the urge strikes whenever he hears something very loud. He doesn' really do that. Miko is potty trained, so he goes outside the house or iin the garage. Normally, he knows how to keep it in unless we forget to take him out. I wish there was like earmuffs for dogs for occassions like this so that no one would suffer. Someone would have to make the earmuffs very thick and genuinely noise-proof because our furry friends' sense of hearing is fifty times stronger than human. Cool huh?! Come to think of it, if we were in their position... We'd probably be very jumpy as well! lol! Could you just imagine, having to hear something very loud that you don't have any idea about??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home