Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I usually sleep at 6 am in the morning now. By that time, my dad's already up. He always plays his piano right after he gets up from bed. It's been like that ever since I can remember. The weird thing about it is, I never get tired of waking up to his songs... I realized that I like hearing my dad play the piano. Sure, there were times that it was kinda annoying because I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing since he was too loud... But most of the time it was like the most beautiful music I've ever heard. My dad's really impressive everytime he plays. He plays the piano always by ear. He's now trying to study notes. After hearing a certain song two times, my dad could already play it. Piano isn't the only instrument my dad could play. He plays the guitar, the drums, harmonica, violin, and the banjo. A one man band. :) My family has always been musically inclined. But amongst my siblings, nobody had inherited my dad's passion for music. My grandfather (his father) pushed him to become interested back when he was still a kid. He keeps telling us that our grandfather used to hit him with a stick whwnever he's not paying attention to their teacher. They barely had a living before... My grandfather loved his art that's why he wanted my father and his siblings learn to master an instrument since he loved music as well... It's so amazing that eventhough they were already thriving to live, my grandfather was able to get a piano teacher for all of them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home