Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

internet interruption?

Are you able to access your internet connection just fine right now? I seem to be having a connection interruption. This really blows! I'm so used to coming home and hitting the computer right away. I hope I could figure out what's wrong with this. I have become so dependent to this technology. I'm starting to panic here. :( I have internet connection but the problem is, I couldn't connect to the other sites I often visit. I only have access in google and yahoo. This better be resolved soon. I have a lot of things to do... Well, it's good that I'm able to open my account here.

Is anybody experiencing the same thing right now? Do share... Or does anybody here know how to fix this? Our computers' are just saying that there's an error with our DNS server. What's that?? I've been trying to figure this out for almost an hour now.. The longer I do it, the more I get frustrated with the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home