Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I feel like such a loser because I've seen Twilight the movie just now. Hahaha! A lot of people are big fans of the book and the movie. It became a big hit all over the world. Thousands of girls liked the fantasy of them being he next Mrs. Cullen or something. During the film showing of Twilight, I was really busy with work. I didn't have the free time to go watch a movie. The trailer of the movie, didn;t really appeal to me anyways so I just let it passed. But then, I got intrigued because of the movie's success. There were times, with my friends that they'll talk about the story while giggling with each other. My boyfriend also wanted to see it with me. Anyways, so I took the time earlier this afternoon to actually sit down and see the movie. To see what everybody was fuzzing about. Well, I must saym the story was quite BIG! But, it was very "cheezy" for me. I honestly did not believe that the movie would affect me this way... Surely, if you knew me... you'd axpect that I'd like it... But, it didn't even made it to my TOP 10 favorites... I got really disappointed. Now, I'd just like to read the book. Maybe I'd enjoy it there much more.

Sorry Twilight fans... PEACE! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home