Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

A Dog Lover's Instinct

I've always loved dogs, even when I was a lot younger. I have a total of three dogs right now and I believe that I've connected with them in the highest level already. It's amazing that dogs and owners have this beautiful connection towards each other. It's truly magical. Like for example, my shih tzu Miko knows whenever I'm hurt or sad. He has a very protective personality. I was able to discover back when he was still 2 years old. Me and my siblings always plays tough with each other. It sometimes involves hitting and shouting... My dog would think that they're hurting me and he'll jump right at them to stop whatever they're doing to me. It's the sweetest thing :)

Also, even though dogs can's speak at all... Their loving owners know what's on their mind.. I know whenever my Miko is thirsty, hungry, and ready to do his business. As if we've formed this special kind of way to communicate with each other. He's relationship with my mother is the same. I even think that there are times he loves her more than he loves me :), which I think is really cute. When Miko is coming uo with something, I notice it right away. It's not like him to just sleep all day. Miko and I play rough most of the time too. Sometimes, he scratches or bites me unintentionally. I get to his nerves sometimes and he never ever bit me so hard like as if he really meant it. I love my dogs very much and I know they only deserve the best out from me ecause they make me very happy. It's like going home to your own little kids :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home