Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

CON ASS

I know it stands for Constituent Assembly, but what does it really mean?? I watched the news earlier, and I felt belittled as a Filipino when I saw one of the reporters interview some of the rallist. The reporter asked them what did CON ASS mean... To my surprise, majority of them didn't know what it even stands for!!! Most of the people that participated in the rally was part of the lower urban community. According to the news, an estimate of 13,000 people was there in Makati to protest against CON ASS. But after what I saw, I began to wonder.... In those 13,000 people, how many people knew what they were fighting for. Filipinos should be properly educated about matters like this. They just can't go there and not know what's going on... I hope the government would explain this issue furthur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home