Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Cellphone Keeper

My Samsung E250 cellphone broke just last week. Fortunately, I got to replace it right away. It's very difficult not having a cellphone now a days. Almost every year, my cellphone breaks down. It's either I can't take care of it that well or I've just been settling with the cheap ones. I replaced my Samsung with a Nokia and I hope this'll last longer. Cellphones I guess just has a bad habit of dying in me. lol! I use my cellphones a lot. I talk on the cellphone in an average of 2 hours a day. I seldon text but, I always have someone on the line. That's why I never turn it off (even ehen charging). I think I overuse it a lot. But isn't that the main function of a cellphone. A gadget that you can use to call or text the people you have to talk to. I can't tell you how many cellphones I've had over the years. There's already quite a lot. I don;t bother to get them fixed because I think it's more expensive if I tried to revive the unit compared to having to buy a new one. Once you're cellphone breaks, it'll happen over and over again until it's totally not repairable anymore.

I was very happy with my Motorolla Razr once. I thought that that'll be the last cellphone unit I'll be using since I was very much satisfied with it's features. Sad to say, that it broke too :( This is the main reason why I don't buy really expensive units. It's becasue I'm afraid that it wouldn't last tha long with me too. But if I could just afford one, I'd buy myself an iPhone. :) I really like the way it looks.. It's just too expensive :( And besides, I'm sure I'll be dropping it a lot since I'm very careless with my things. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home