Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Hello again.. I was a bit panicing earlier since our connection was down. It turns out that I wasn't alone. My brother was able to log on to his yahoo messenger account while the dilemma was happening and some of his friends were experienceing the same problem as well. I guess our service provider had to fix some technical matters. It's good that they were able to resolve this right away. I only suffered for almost three hours. :) It's just that I always play online games in the computer.. and I don't like missing it. :D

I've heard that from friends that some internet providers have this problem occurs often in some areas. Fortunately, we weren't included in that list. :) Hopefully, this won't happen again. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home