Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Me and my boyfriend have always been in love with animals. We're actually taking care of three dogs right now. They're pretty spoiled and we treat them as if they were our own children.

Because of this, it's no surprise that we both were excited about the novel entitled Marley and Me being captured in film. We weren't able to watch it in the actual cinema since we were both really busy with our jobs during the time it was released. So what we did was, we just bought a dvd copy of the movie and decided to watch it together last night.

We haven't read the book so we had no idea of what to expect. I just thought it was a comedy starring a dog and a family based on a real story. We had a good laugh from the beginning of the movie because we could totally relate to what the characters were going through. Then, on the latter part of the flick, when Marley (the retriever) was already feeling too sick and would not get better, both of us became really quiet. I got really sad and touched when the dog was dying. I couldn't control the tears that was continuously falling from my eyes. I hid my face under the pillow because I didn't want my boyfriend to see me crying over a movie. lol. After holding myself together, I leaned over my boyfriend and turned to see his face. I was so shock to find out that he was also crying too(even more than I did). I found it so cute that he was touched and moved by the movie as well. :D A few minutes after the film ended, the silence vanished and we both joked around about the major water works that just happened. We enjoyed watching the movie very much. Truly, one of the nicest bonding time with my boyfriend. I call it "Our Marley and Me Experience". ;D *winks*

2 Comments:

  1. cutecute28 said...
    hi glad to know another dog lover. Me too . I love puppies in all size and shapes. I personally have 2 female cute cute shih tzus. Recently my darlings suffered food poisoning from a dog treat name JERHIGH. Please be careful with this product. I have my stories at http://www.dogpetgroomingsupplies.com/pet-bonding-with-owner/watch-your-pets-treats
    cutecute28 said...
    hi glad to know another dog lover. Me too . I love puppies in all size and shapes. I personally have 2 female cute cute shih tzus. Recently my darlings suffered food poisoning from a dog treat name JERHIGH. Please be careful with this product. I have my stories at http://www.dogpetgroomingsupplies.com/pet-bonding-with-owner/watch-your-pets-treats

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home