Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

My cousin works for a crews line, that's why is always traveling. He came home last February and he'll be leaving again next week. He grew up n the province but we got pretty close along he years. Anyways, he bought an Apple Macbook Pro from Germany because he was so thrilled that it was a lot cheaper there. He's not mac-savy, in fact he's not "techie" at all. He just likes buying up-to-date gadgets because he could easily afford it, and so that he could give them away to his family back n the province.

He had no idea what to do with his Mac since it's language was progammed in Deutch. Plus, he had no idea on how to install the OS and everything else... So, he lent me the laptop for 2 weeks so that I could fix it (I think I have a fair share of knowledge on things like this). I've always wanted my own mac but I didn't dwell too much on that thought since I know I couldn't afford it yet and I'm already using a lenovo right now. I've alwys slept late in the evening ever since I've had it because I got so caught up in exploring and maximizing every feature I could tap. It was so user-friendly, simple, and easy to use. I loved it so much!!! Because of this, I got attached to it really fast... :( And finally when I had to give it back to my cousin, it became really hard to let go... :( I got saddened somehow because of this. hmmmp! But everything's all good though. :)) At least now I know that there's no othe brand of laptop for me. :D

2 Comments:

  1. Bogie said...
    Wow! I also wanted to have one like this... :)
    Net said...
    you and me both... ;)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home