Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Just being Lazy

I'm having a great summer. Being in a vacation like a student feels so good. It sure beats the feeling of having to work for long hours in a hospital. Now the problem is, before I resigned from my previous job, I was really skinny. Now that there's nothing to do, I'd rather look for something to eat or I'd sleep all day. That's why I'm gaining a lot of weight fast. Who in the word wouldn't want to live like this right? Unfortunately, you can't pull it off forever. Even the richest man in the world, still works from time to time. :) I easily got used into waking up very late in the afternoon and basically look forward into not doing anything at ll during the whole day. I hope I get back on track soon. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home