Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Angelina Jolie Template


Besides from entering my personal experiences here in my blog, I'd like to share templates I've created during my spare time for the readers and followers. Hope you enjoy.. There will be more to come. Feel free to suggest he designs.

A sample of my first creation:



The Angelina Jolie Template. Photo is from her movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
In order to apply this template to your blogger account you must do the following:

1. Go to Customize
2. Then click layout
3. Go to Pick new template and choose Minima.
4. After that, click on Edit HTML.
5. On the big box below "paste" the html I have created. Of course, you have to delete the old one first.

HTML: Angelina Jolie theme

1 Comment:

  1. Isis said...
    Hi Bailey! Thank you for all your thoughtful comments on my blog. I I enjoyed lurking here as well. Because of your fab layout, I started tinkering again with my other blogspot blogs which I've almost given up on because I can't find enough hours in the day to actually buckle down and look for a more pretty template and actually put in all of the necessary navigational tools.

    As a matter of fact, I spent 2 hours this morning just to get a Privacy policy in place and remove the date on it but I'm happy to report that nothing good came out of it. :D

    Just kidding...want I really wanted to say was I think your theme is so pretty and in case you decide to change it again, I'll gladly use it for my site. Haha!

    Oh and I can see that you have google adsense already in place, too. that means you need to put up a Privacy policy soon. Let me know how if you are successful with it - editing the HTML.

    Here's my other blog : crystalclarifies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home